In the year 1926, the Ramapuram Family formally stepped into the plantation industry when Mr. Emmanuel Thomas Ramapuram Sr. acquired Chikkanahalli (small village) Estate in Coorg, Karnataka, India. Over the last 100 years his son Thomas and his children expanded their plantation holdings. Today Ramapuram Holdings owns and operates over 1500 acres of rubber, coffee and spice plantations spread over Kerala and Karnataka in South India.
- Chikkanahalli Estate, Siddapur, Coorg, Karnataka.
- Elkhill Estates, Siddapur, Coorg, Karnataka.
- Santa Maria Estate, Wadakkenchery, Thrissur District, Kerala.
- Kerala Rubbers – Manufacturers of 60% Centrifuged Latex, Ollur, Thrissur. Kerala.
- Ramapuram Plantations Pvt. Ltd., Kundapur, Udupi Dist, Karnataka.
- Karadimalai Plantations Pvt. Ltd., Kundapur, Udupi Dist, Karnataka.
- Diamond Valley Enterprises at Kundapur in Udupi Dist, Karnataka.